One of our more popular treatments is Radiesse®.
Radiesse® is an injectable filler and collagen stimulator that is very effective for filling in and plumping up medium to deep facial folds and wrinkles. Dr. David Mishkin can deliver beautiful, natural looking results with your Radiesse® treatment.
The best way to determine whether Radiesse® is the right facial rejuvenation option for you is to speak with Dr. Mishkin in person. Please call 954-202-7899 today to schedule a consultation in our Fort Lauderdale office.
How Does Radiesse® Work?
Radiesse® is a unique dermal filler made from calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. It works in harmony with your body to stimulate new collagen production while simultaneously replacing lost volume caused by the aging process.
Dr. Mishkin recommends Radiesse® to:
- Fill sunken areas on the face
- Treat nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Restore lost volume in the cheeks and hands
- Improve the appearance of your jawline
- Treat smile lines, frown lines, and other facial wrinkles
Benefits of Radiesse®
The biggest advantage of Radiesse® is that it rebuilds your skin’s foundation and stimulates natural collagen production. As a result, the duration of your results are prolonged by your skin’s natural support system. It’s common for Radiesse® patients to experience results that last up to 2 years, which is much better than what can be achieved by many other dermal fillers.
Other benefits you will experience from Radiesse® include:
- Immediate, consistent, and long lasting results
- No allergy testing necessary
- Requires fewer treatments than other fillers for the same duration of results
- More cost-effective than other fillers which don’t last as long
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain
Frequently Asked Questions
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is made of tiny calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. The calcium microspheres are similar to minerals found naturally in the body so allergy testing is not required. Over time, the body absorbs the microspheres and gel, leaving behind only natural collagen.